Thursday, May 04, 2006

And Life Goes On...

It appears that one of the seven seals that will lead to the riding of the four horseman of the apocalypse have finally been broken. I am sitting at my desk, sixth or seventh cup of coffee in hand, (Hey, they say it is good for you now) and all I see in the news services are comments pertaining to the ever-mad-hatter Tom Cruise and the sex life of Britney Spears.

First we can cut straight to the chase and I will state hear and now that I personally could care less if Britney is pregnant again. It does appear that she has found something to do in her off time from singing besides running around telling people what a great Mom she is, but I do not care about her sex life, not one bit. While I am on the subject, Britney, for the sake of everyone purchase a better fitting bathing suit when running around hotel pools. Believe me when I say this, there are far worse photos of her pregnant and wearing a bikini at hotel pools out there and there is no way I will lower my blog to link to them.

Tom Cruise has been quoted saying that the detox process from heroin addiction is only a three-day process and bingo, you are ready to face the world drug free and dependant upon life and the merry habits of chipmunks instead of nasty old heroin. It is such a comforting feeling knowing that Tom has become an expert in the physiological dependencies of drug addiction and has a newfound hobby now that he no longer has the need to peer into Katie’s womb with his personal ultrasound machine.

The only facts that I can come up with in dealing with the great knowledge of Tom’s expertise in all things knowing is that his Scientology education and dedication to all things L. Ron Hubbard is equal to or greater than Freud and Jung combined. I just want to say, thank you Mr. Cruise for taking the time away from your daily “I Love Katie” couch jumping exercises to obtain this educational supplement for the greater good of man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, isn't it so sad that Mahmoud AhMADinejad has stated in unequivical terms that he intends to wipe Israel off the face of the planet with nuclear weapons---and no one seems to be listening?

I can't believe it is happening. Which is why I say "it is coming" to my way of thought it is only a matter of time. And the blood bath that will ensue will be of biblical proportion.

We are in for a world of hurt. And most likely sooner than later.

I pray that my son will be out of the hell hole before that begins. But that is a personally selfish thought of a worried mother.....Think of all those others in harms way.

Good things always come of bad. I am the eternal optimist. I feel very shortly there will be an event of such proportion that it will wake up the rest of humanity, there is still time. but.....it is fading fast.

Through my son's deployment I have become an avid and powerful prayer warrior. I feel a better person for it.

And through his blog I've met so many nice ppl.

We are a strong diverse group of ppl here in the USA. BUT, we need to wake up to the realities of our real LIVES.

Hollywood be damned.