Saturday, July 07, 2007

Update

I want to take a moment to explain my absence the past week or two. I have been undergoing medical treatment for a few complications that have set in to my eyes since the surgery I had to alleviate advanced glaucoma symptoms which was beginning to leave me without the use of my eyes.

The medication drops and subsequent follow up appear to be working now, as a few of the major problems I had initially encountered are beginning to fade away.

My vision is not what it was prior to the surgery, in fact, it is quite worse and this is the next step the Doctor's will attempt to correct.

It has been a difficult task to read the computer monitor, let alone write anything. However, this is changing a bit and my vision is improving enough that I should be able to write soon.


 

Stay tuned, I will be ranting shortly

Ranter

2 comments:

Wild Bill said...

As always, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers, Buddy..

Maybe one of these times soon the doctors will get it figgered out and get you fixed up good as new.. Just hang in there..

My Mama was in really bad shape too and last month they overhauled here eyes and is now able to drive again.. Tell me that aint a scary thought !!

Anonymous said...

thanx for the update. We arent going anywhere. Miss ya tho when yer not ranting. Think of ya often, and thanx again for the email (no pun intended!)