Monday, June 04, 2007

This and That

I hate it when I wake up on the wrong side of the bed, cranky, grouchy and looking for my first cup of morning ambition. The very fact that I am in this state of mind tends to make for an even worse mood, if that were even possible. In any case, I trudged on through my morning routines of massive intakes of caffeine and reading as much news as possible before my mind explodes, consuming my thoughts and turning me into a raving lunatic.

Wow, I really went off into no man's land there foe a second, must be all of that caffeine!

In any case, I saw a breaking news headline that stated, "Islamic Militant Group Says Video Shows Planning And Kidnapping Of 3 Soldiers In Iraq and plan to show it on web site" and that just about put my mental stability into that of a screaming, raving lunatic.

These disgusting, revolting individuals first brag about breaking the invincibility of the American soldier, then they murder one of their captives and now this?

These people disgust me.

You got to have hope!

I came across an article discussing a guy in Poland just coming out of a 19 year coma and seeing how his once drab, shades of whites and grey country has changed since he went nighty-night. The headline the news service had bestowed upon the miracle of someone recovering from a lengthy coma as that was of course, disgusting, 'Living Corpse' Wakes After 19-Year Coma.

I guess that referring to someone as a zombie will bring more readers than discussing a miracle! The article reminded me that we should never give up hope, no matter how bad it may get.

Iran's President goes even deeper into insanity.

The President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, is often quoted calling for the open destruction of the state of Israel. This throw-back to the Stone Age has just about enough brains in his head to create a thought process, but he just cannot seem to create one that makes sense.

Mr. Dum-Dum Ahmadinejad in the past has called for the open destruction of the state of Israel. This time out, he has stated the Palestinians and Lebanese have pushed the countdown button on the destruction of Israel.

At the rate that Iran is going with their nuclear garbage, Ahmadinejad the dum-dum should be more concerned over the possibilities his country may soon become ground zero then anything else.

And to think I was wondering why I was in such a bad mood this morning.

2 comments:

Wild Bill said...

I turn on Talk Radio as soon as I can focus well enuff to see the dial, and thats before I even get out of bed..

Me and the Mrs. usually meet at the coffee pot and grumble at each other or hiss, then we race to see who gets the first cup..

The Kid just snarles at us till we have joined the civilized world then will actually speak to us..

Me and the Mrs. spend the first cup or two of coffee in opposite ends of the house and then gather to see if we need to continue the distance barrier..

Bout the first real words we speak to each other is to ask if another pot of coffee needs to be made..

The Mrs. can tell when its gonna be "another one of those days" when she notices that I have already been up for a while and consumed the biggest part of one of my famous pots of "stand a spoon up in it" coffee and I've still got that glare in my eyes and the veins on my neck are stickin out..

Thats the days that one of the Dirtbag's videos have come out.. Ol Act-Mad just dont get me too excited anymore.. I'm by him like Harrison Ford was in that Indie Jones movie that the guy was comin at him with a knife, and Harrison pulled his pistole out of his waistband and wasted the guy.. Wish it was that easy to put ol Act-Mad out of our misery !!

But whats gonna get me to cleanin my guns again is when they decide to turn ol William Jefferson loose !! That dirtbag needs to be sent out for Sheriff Joe in Arizona to keep him out of trouble for about 10 years.. I just wonder what a Nawlins Swamp Rat would look like after about 10 years in the Arizona sun ??

The Old Ranter said...

Almost the same as my old life was. My ex and I would grumble over coffee in the morning, then who was going to make the next pot.

Now, I just stumble into a few walls, consume coffee then make more.

I don't know bout no swamp rat, but I can tell you most look like dried out old peaches after a bit.

Amazes me how Yankees come out, try to sun themselves, while the folks living here running round with SPF 400 on to keep the big C away.

Ranter