Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Updates

The Ranter
The Views of The Ranter

I wanted to update everyone on what has transpired and when I will be returning to the world of blogging.

The surgery last December 14th, went well, the recovery process is rougher and longer than I anticipated. My vision is very blurred and yesterday during a follow up visit, the eye Doctor said I had an area that had not healed and was leaking fluid into the eye, requiring a few stitches.

Suffice to say I can now honestly state that I know exactly how it feels to sick a needle in your eye, reinforcing each of my childhood dares of, “hope to die and stick a needle in my eye” I will never again mutter that phrase without thinking of yesterday.

I am hoping that I will be able to rejoin the ranks of my fellow bloggers trying to educate the masses with our daily rants shortly. Writing this was a tasking experience, requiring reading glasses, a magnifying glass and someone to recheck before posting.

I would like to extend my sincerest of wishes for a Happy New Year to all.

Ranter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! put them thar nephews to work. Ha.

The Old Ranter said...

I did Mamabear, Oh, I did.
Smle
Ranter

Anonymous said...

Happy New year, Ranter! Keep healing!