Saturday, February 25, 2006

To answer a few comments

To answer a few anonymous comments, I do watch BBC, MSNBC, CNN, Fox, as well as read three newspapers and a few online, including, a news mix on Yahoo, Drew Curtis’ Fark.com, BBC News Online, Jerusalem Post, NewsX Portal, Scotsman.com, The Irish Times and two others, one far left and one far right, that tends to take my morning and a full pot of coffee.

Yes, I admit it I have a problem. Hello, my name is Ranter and I am a NEWS JUNKIE. There I said it, darn I feel better. I try to remain as objective as possible in blogging. Yes, I am pro-military, but if you go back a bit you will see a few borderlines. I tend to see humor in a lot of things, as well as get totally ticked off on others. As far as recognizing right wing propaganda, there are a few publications on the net that makes Pat Robertson look mild and others that make G. Gordon Liddy the same. Both of these men I respect, but each leans their own way. Let’s face it, many of us would like to get on national television and call for the open assassination of a head of state, we don’t because we know better, Robertson did, I respect that. G. Gordon’s views in his first book were earlier Germany than anything else, but that man has sand, he truly does.

Old Ranter

No comments: