Thursday, March 30, 2006

Husband on Strike..

It appears that James Wilson of Redford, Mich. has taken his lawn chair and his beef with his wife to the roof of his house where is has declared to the world that he is on strike. Wilson says his wife, Valentina, is ignoring him and in the process denying him of that certain special wife thing she used to do and spoiling the kids by letting them stay in their private bedroom at night.

“I’m speaking on behalf of all of the husbands in this nation that suffer in silence. I plan to be a voice for those husbands that men, we all want that time alone with [our] wives, that’s extremely important,” Wilson said.

Wilson has started a blog, Husband-on-Strike  (found after multiple searches) where people can go and sign a petition (same multiple search applied for this too) requesting that his wife immediately boot the babies from the boudoir.

His wife, Valentina reply is, “He’ll Live”, with that in mind it is plainly evident Wilson had better take quite a few lunches on the roof with him because he will be there awhile.

This man has taken it upon himself to be the global spokesperson for “special favors” abused husband and men everywhere. I empathize with this poor man in his quest for, shall we say “special favors” of his wife and admit that there have been many times in my life I wish I would have thought of it.

I know that if I had ever thought of taking the same heroic actions as Wilson that it would have been the very last special favor I would have ever experienced.

No comments: