Monday, March 27, 2006

What will Sheen say now

This headline immediately grabbed my attention, Moussaoui's Testimony Stuns Court. The article is truly informative and I found myself searching for an e-mail link for Charlie Sheen. I wanted to open his far left eyes to a world existing far beyond Hollywood and the yes men following him around like a sick puppy seeking their master.

It appears that contrary to Sheen’s mentally deformed comments that the attacks on the World Trade Center were orchestrated in secret by the government, Zacarias Moussaoui testified that he and would-be shoe bomber Richard Reid were supposed to hijack a fifth airplane on Sept. 11, 2001, and fly it into the White House.

I have been secretly hopping Moussaoui would make a statement like this, to make it on the witness stand in front of the reporters of the media was even more than I had dreamed about.

We can all rest assured that Sheen will spin this to reflect his personal beliefs as well. He will bend it; mold it into somehow reflecting the government operating in secrecy made threats of bodily harm to Moussaoui. I realize that statement is far-fetched, but not as much as the delusional ranting of Sheen.

We will have to wait and listen to what he attempts to spin this statement to reflect, but remember this, somehow he will.

No comments: