Thursday, September 28, 2006

When mistakes happen, boy do they.

The Ranter
The Views of The Ranter

I am going to do something totally out of character, offer my sincere apologies to someone. Kilroy 60. Due to this beta junk going on he had commented on a post which was then sent to me as I moderate all commenting due to a real problem this site encountered six months ago.

The mail I received was truncated, out of sequence and difficult to understand. I knew it was unlike his normal writing, but saw he called my post a piece of s---- and assumed he was ticked. I published it and of course was not too nice in my two comments to him. I made an apology in the comment section and wanted to address it here too so he would know my sincerity. I have also sent off the material to the blog powers to be so they are aware of what happened and can hopefully correct it.

I welcome open debates I do not expect people to always agree with me and I will not stop anyone from saying so. Now that is taken care of I do hope Kilroy 60 understands.

Ranter

3 comments:

Kilroy_60 said...

Problems with Blogger Beta. So interesting that this innocent misunderstanding would happen within a day of me posting this observation.

As I have expressed in our email exchanges more than once. I appreciate the interest you have shown, the time you have devoted and the effort you have put forth in exchanging thoughts and feelings with me.

I think it goes without saying that we struggle with what is going on in our country and throughout the world. It is difficult to make sense of it. Views are polarized; all too few people engage as we have. I feel that I benefit from what you have to share; I'm not sure how much you benefit. If nothing else, I have been able to provide you with some bloggables. 8-)

No harm, no foul. I haven't read the comments yet. As you see, I have been working my way from the top. {I think I'm suppose to be working on my site right now} Whatever is there will not offend, hurt or anger me. If I didn't feel strongly about expressing my positions I would stay away from these issues. If I did not have interest in other people's input I owuld be an idiot.

Thanks again for your willingness to connect our sites. Somehow, I hope that this makes some small difference to someone, somewhere and makes a positive difference in the world.

Unknown said...

nike air max, prada handbags, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots, nike outlet, louboutin outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, air max, chanel handbags, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, longchamp, longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, longchamp outlet, burberry, nike free, louboutin, louboutin pas cher, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, gucci outlet, uggs on sale, tiffany and co, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, cheap oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, jordan shoes, michael kors, nike roshe run, louis vuitton outlet

Unknown said...

doudoune canada goose, bottes ugg, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, swarovski, supra shoes, canada goose, wedding dresses, moncler, canada goose, pandora jewelry, coach outlet, pandora jewelry, marc jacobs, karen millen, replica watches, moncler, canada goose, moncler, moncler, ugg pas cher, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, canada goose, links of london, ugg boots uk, hollister, canada goose outlet, moncler, canada goose uk, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, toms shoes, thomas sabo, moncler, swarovski crystal, pandora charms, louis vuitton, moncler