Friday, March 16, 2007

Rosies View

My beautiful telephone wife called me last night to ask me if I had heard Rosie’s comment she made on The View about the evil scum, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed who has admitted to so many American deaths and her comment on his torturing on a daily basis to make him say it.

I think Rosie needs to find a corner to sit in and cool down for awhile. Perhaps inversion therapy is doing her wonders, but it is clear that something is going on within her that borders on severe anger issues. It very well could be the on-going feud with “The Donald”, if so, then you go girl, take him on, I feel he is self centered and will do or say anything for the sheer publicity factor. Look at his latest fiasco with the WWE, come on Donald, you are better then this.

Rosie has admitted to suffering from depression issues, God Bless, my prayers are with her, but Rosie, come on, cool down for awhile and get back to basics.

So, no, I did not hear what she had to say and further, I could care less what she has to say about anything to do with current affairs, military, America, whatever.

My personal feelings on KSM have already been stated in my blog, I will confess that when first reading the laundry list of terrorist actions he confessed to, it was simply too many to believe. My initial reaction was he was attempting to take credit within the Muslim world for every action except Hurricanes and acts of God, maybe those as well.

One thing struck me, he did kill Daniel Pearl, supposedly photos are on the net, should we wish to search and I did not. After thinking on this for awhile, I still feel he is the face of evil, I feel he has directly or indirectly contributed to the deaths of thousands of Americans, he needs to be brought to justice, or justice brought to him.

Was he tortured? I could care less, this is war, American’s are loosing their lives, the fact of him standing on a box for while, or whatever, means nothing to me, only that he is dealt with for his actions. This is war and the sooner the entertainment industry understands this, the better it will be.

We are facing an enemy that does not take prisoners, they murder them and if our people are captured, they are tortured, then beheaded. As I often say, our political correct crap does not permit our military to treat the enemy in any manner except respect. Respect for people wishing to destroy our way of life, to behead every one of us, if it were possible. Respect? This sickens me, I am through with respect, I want justice.

Here is my response, tell the families of the thousands of lives lost on 9/11 that he may, just maybe, might have been tortured. Better yet, listen to the wind; you might hear the souls asking for justice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very poetic....listen to the wind....yes, I feel them there too. Justice needs to be served.

The offshoots of evil grow from his example.

Had a story here in Mpls. of a little girl who owned a beautiful therapy dog, an australian sheperd I believe.....just a gorgeous,loving, best friend to this little girl.

The dog had gone missing for a coupla weeks and she had gone to great measures to search the neighborhood and canvas all the humane societies to no avail.

One day on the way home from school there was a pretty box on her doorstep. When she opened it she found the HEAD of her beloved dog inside.

I do not think it is a great stretch to say tht this kind of idea (beheading) was gleaned from the daily news and Rosie's friend Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

The coursening of our culture continues. A 3 cent bullet out behind the courthouse would be the justice I would mete out for one so boastfully evil. Time for good ppl everywhere to step up to the plate.

I soooooo agree with you my fine Irish friend and my Norwegian blood boils to think of those who would give respect to those willing and able to kill us.

We have lived the good life way too long. The dark forces are advancing and affecting every level of our society.

My eyes are wide wide open.

I hear the wind.

Those voices still call.

The Old Ranter said...

Thank you Mamabear, well put.