Friday, March 16, 2007

Update on me.

Howdy friends,

I wanted to update on the old eye situation. I had incorrectly assumed that the surgery I had in December would bring my vision back to its former status, I was wrong. Besides a bit more for a small cataract, that is not much that can be done.

The Doctor attempted to correct the problem with glasses, that was a joke, no matter what strength he used, I was still unable to see even the large “E” on the chart.

I have to give credit to where it is due in my life and that is to the most beautiful woman in my life, my telephone wife, she has been my support, my shoulder and there when I was down. She has brought me through some bad times, loosing vision is not pleasant and she has given me my strength and a place to turn. My life would have been very lonely without her and I love her.

I did experience a time of not writing, not because of the inability to see well, although in retrospect, it may have been on my mind, more of being fed up with the entire situation.

As all can see, that is in the past, there is far too much going on no to say something.

The eye problem will not get any better than it is, in fact, it will get worse, I will deal with that as it progresses.

That is about it for now, of anything changes, I will of course let you know.

I have decided to drop the graphics before the post, it is too much with the new setup on the blog, besides, more space this way.

Thanks, Ranter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry yer eyes cannot carry their load Ranter. I know it is a great loss. You are not one much to complain so I know you feel much more than you can say.

I am glad tht your mind is not affected and yu are able to rant on. Keep the dark moods at bay knowing the light you shine on others is still strong and full.