Saturday, March 17, 2007

Too much Trump, Thank you

Somebody, please tell Donald Trump the world is tired of his hopeless cries for media attention. What is the matter, are his ratings that far down in the dumps that he has to create attention? We see The Donald in everything from commercials, contrived WWE matches, who will cut their hair, oh God I am going to barf.

If there is justice in the universe, then please, oh please have Trump at least get a haircut. One would assume with all of the money he says that he has, the guy could afford a descent haircut. See, I did not even say anything about a hairpiece. Hey, it may be all there, we just don’t know.

Now, TMZ.Com is reporting that Trump was on a CNN show hollering Liar for just about everything Bush has ever said. Come On Donald; how do you know what books he reads? Oh, I know, you and the Pres are buds from the old days, or you have an apprentice in the White House, have to run out of jobs for them sooner or later. Where is my barf bag?

The story ends by saying that at least The Donald and Rosie have something in common – Bush. I am not even going to touch that one, I am a professional. Oh God, I really want to write on that, but I refuse.

No comments: