Monday, May 22, 2006

A change in my e-mail.

My friends, due to the antics of some childish individual(s) who think it is funny to use other people’s e-mail addresses as the default sending address for mailing thousands of pieces of trash spam to unknowing users, I am forced to change the e-mail address for this blog. The previous address will be closed effective immediately and I will no longer receive nor send e-mail for the blog from that address. I should point out to everyone that these types of attacks occur often, usually out of vengeance, as the knights of old, we must all remain ever on guard.

I am now using a graphic image for the e-mail address, you can send mail by clicking on it, and actually, I feel it looks a lot better than the plain old link anyway, gives it a little more class. I also would like to advise everyone that presently corresponds with to know I will be sending my new address to you shortly.
The Ranter

1 comment:

Papa Ray said...

To Vent, or perhaps to Rant.

It does the soul good,
where being PC can't.

Papa Ray