Thursday, May 25, 2006

More updates on Iran

I must confess that I am completely perplexed over the lack of news coverage on behalf of the brave students who are putting their lives on the line in Iran. I have went as far as sending news tips to Fox News, quoting the blogs currently covering this from update by students on the ground and I can attest to the fact that other blogger’s have done the same, yet I see nothing being done.

Besides this blog and Redneck's Revenge, I am unable to locate any other blogs who do not have friends and family in Iran that are presently blogging anything pertaining to the protest, nothing. This has me more than perplexed, it has me confused because we have a country ruled by hatred making daily threats to the USA and Israel of a nuclear nature and people within trying to change this, yet nothing is mentioned.

We have this same country’s President standing before people calling for the open destruction of the state of Israel and individuals putting their life on the line in an attempt to change that and yet nothing is mentioned. These brave students are presently creating a major problem for the ruling party of Iran, who are responding by sending out secret squads in vans taking people off the street to what, no one knows, and nothing is mentioned.

The only references, stories, anything that is coming from our country are a few blogger’s who have friends on the ground at the protest sending updates and photos through the internet to them for blogging, in hope something will be noticed by our media. One person in Iran stated to a friend with a blog that students are hollering phrases that he is not permitted to type in the message for fear of execution, and yet nothing is mentioned.

Here are the few blogs not yet mentioned, that Papa ray has discovered and sent to me and a couple I discovered by following links on their pages and a little bit of search, to our knowledge this is the total coverage, stop by these and see for yourself just what I am saying.

Pasargadae Institute Blog, Report from the BBC, BBC News, S'CAN-IRANIC,
Another at the BBC.
The Ranter

No comments: