Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Updated Links from Iraq and Others

I updated my Links section located on the bottom left of the page, adding quite a few of the great blogs and web sites that I make a point of visiting daily.

The sites belonging to soldiers presently serving in Iraq defending freedom are worth every minute you stay visiting and reading their personal entries, stories and viewing a few of their photos. I highly recommend them and sincerely hope you take the time to stop by and visit.

Blogs like, Fun with Hand Grenades, Midnight in Iraq, A Female Soldier's Story and others provide insight, wisdom and stories of their lives while serving in the big sandbox and I can assure you they would love hearing from you.

I also added two new items that are now available for all my visiting friends, situated on the lower left of the site below the links is a Google Search and below that is a blogarithm.com tool. The Google Search tool will search my entire blog for any word or phrases and display what it locates in another window. Of course, it also contains the great Google web search engine that made it famous.

The blogarithm.com tool is a great new feature that I discovered while reading “A Soldier’s Perspective” this morning and I have to say that I was very impressed. The tool provides all my visiting friends the opportunity to receive e-mail notifications whenever I have updated the blog. All you have to do to activate this feature is simply provide your e-mail address and you will receive notification of updates.

I hope you find both of these tools useful, if you have seen or used tools on other blogs that you have liked and found useful drop me an e-mail about them and I will see about adding them.

Ranter

No comments: