Sunday, June 18, 2006

American Soldiers taken prisoner

Well, here I am again, I hope my eyes hold out for a while, each time I think it is over something will happen telling me otherwise just as the latest incident did, I hope it is behind me now.

Because of all of the laser procedures and multiple eye drops making my eye swim every few others I developed a secondary infection in the eyelids, waking with them swollen closed was an experience to remember. However, all is on the recovery path now.

The incident where insurgents swarmed a trick, killing the driver and taking two hostages must be dealt with immediately and severely. The individuals responsible for this attack should not be brought to justice, but just ice brought to them by United States soldiers. All actions should be placed immediately on hold with of the militaries resources expanded to locate our soldiers, kill those responsible and get our people back in one piece.

We all know the eventual outcome if this is not carried out, we will watch the captive soldiers beheaded on Al Jazeera television. Our country cannot allow this to happen ever again, we fully understand that these scumbags fighting our soldiers do not subscribe to the same Geneva Convention that our military does and never will. Yet, we are the ones accused of barbarism every time a civilian is killed because of collateral damage. We are the ones accused of using violent techniques of interrogation, yet the same people making those accusations think nothing of using any means necessary to torture our soldiers and behead them on national television.

That brings me to Al Jazeera, I feel this television station needs to be shut down from broadcasting within America’s shores the nest time is broadcasts photos of beheading American citizens, let alone our troops. This should not have anything to do with free speech, as it supersedes this each time an American is being shown beheaded by the scumbags who captured them.

The Ranter

No comments: