Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hope is what is important.

I have done something that, to the best of my knowledge, I have never done before, I edited a blog I posted, but only the headline. I originally posted, “Payback is a Bitch!”, my reasoning behind it was quite simple, I was totally fed up with the left and right, “I hate this and “I hate that” nonsense I was reading from the various news services, so to my trusty keyboard and into the gutter I fled.

After giving this quite a bit of thought I decided that in fact it was too guttural, so I edited it to what the headline is now, “You Play the Game, You Pay the Price!

Terrorism is a game that has been in play since the dawn of time, Alexander the Great even had players within this field, for he was a military genus, he knew to win, was to win at all costs. It is very difficult to fight terrorism and even harder to win, for it only takes one person to play and an army to fight them. That is the nature of the beast, but the player must be prepared for the end game, death, for that is the only end, they will receive in this dangerous game.

Yes, Zarqawi played the game to his end, meeting it as any murderous slime should, we all can only hope that American and British special operation teams are as close to bin Laden, putting an end to his reign of terror for the last time. However, as I just stated in an e-mail to a new friend, this will only lead to new, perhaps even more homicidal megalomaniacs to step into the player’s box. We must be prepared to meet them head on, fighting them and putting an end to their reign as well.

Time and history will be the deciding factor in this dangerous game, we must hope and pray for the men and women fighting these people who think nothing more of murdering people then that of pouring their morning coffee or tea.
The Ranter

3 comments:

Papa Ray said...

I think one deciding factor will be the American citizens. I say this now, even as most citizens don't really think we are in a war and if they do, are not worried.

I say it because I know that after the Islamic radicals kill a few more thousand Americans, most will come out of their private bubbles screaming for revenge.

The second factor that will defeat our enemies in this long war will be the same factor that the Islamic radicals use to bolster and proclaim their holy war.

That is Islam. Islam is the muslims and Islamic converts worse enemy. It will be islam that destroys the extremists. That is because it only gives them one way to go, one method to use, which is the force of conquest.

It unfortunatly will also kill thousands of muslims that are not radicals.

Those not of Islam, do not want to be coverted, killed or conquered to become tax paying slaves,but those are the only choices Islam gives them.

So it will be by the non-Islamic hand, that the Islamic radicals, the thugs, the terrorist will meet their ends.

Right now Osama's Terrorists are hard at work, training, killing and propagandizing.

They are not going to stop until they themselves are killed or imprisoned.

Papa Ray

Anonymous said...

Papa Ray. A voice of sanity in the wilderness.

Wake up America. It is coming.

Private Bubble Joy Ride About To End.

M. Fearghail said...

Amen, preach on! We fight a war on two fronts--Islamic terrorists and the liberal media. The media are quite effective in weakening national will to wage war, by focusing on the negative.

I still wonder which enemy is the more insidious.