Tuesday, June 20, 2006

They Declared War – Let’s give them one!

Personal Note:
I am so enraged over the incident of the torturing and desecration of our two American soldiers captured that this is the second time I have written this post. The first was simply too extreme, too foaming at the mouth and too far into a hole of hate, after reading what I had wrote I decided to write it again. Yes, I say what is on my mind, that is why I have the Old Ranter name instead of my own and I will continue to say what I damn well mean, but too go too far into depravation is uncalled for.

U.S. Forces Recover Booby-Trapped Bodies of 2 American Soldiers.

That headline from The Associated Press was the first item my eyes locked on when I opened the news services, I had to stop for a moment, sit back and calm myself before continuing. This is what every soldier, veteran or active had feared and now here it was in large bold print and I was sick to my stomach.

These two U.S. soldiers, Pfc. Kristian Menchaca, 23, of Houston, and Pfc. Thomas L. Tucker, 25, of Madras, Ore., were tortured and murdered while serving their country, fighting a war on terrorism beginning long before cowardly, inhuman scum took control of passenger airplanes, flying them into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and straight into the ground as a result of brave Americans sacrificing themselves and fighting back.

It began many years before with attacks upon our embassies, battleships and innocent people by explosive devices, or terrorist’s suicide bombers killing themselves under orders from cowardly leaders hiding from view, afraid to show their face in public or use a cell phone knowing that a missile will zero in on their signal blowing them to hell to meet their friends.

We are fighting a war in which our military personnel know they cannot be taken prisoner, for to do so mean torture and death, much as the Indian wars, where rumor had cavalry troopers saving the last bullet for themselves, knowing the outcome if captured. Yet our brainless, media parasitical politicians stand safely in their offices, newsrooms, at podiums speaking badly of our brave men and women serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, calling them murderers, inhuman torturers and any other derogative statement that reassures headline news coverage for the day.

Some of this political scum feels they have earned the right to say what they wish because they served honorably in other wars, but that is so far from reality that it borders on fantasy. They did earn that right, once but they lost it the first time they insulted men and women giving their lives for their right to continue living without fear, fear of airplanes flying into their buildings or suicide bombers running through their front door. I have grown to hate what they stand for and hate what they are, media sycophants begging like a dog for a headline, a news comment on CNN, a morsel of media to help their political career.

I recently blogged “Al Qaeda claims responsibility” where I wrote, “We need to be searching Iraq for every suspected Al Qaeda member, taking them into custody and interrogating them by any means. We need to search for and capture every high-ranking Al Qaeda official that we are aware of and execute one member every hour that passes until the missing soldiers are returned. Violence is what they give and violence is what they should be receiving.”

We need to do more that that; we need to extend sentences for any Al Qaeda presently in custody for every incident as today’s headline. We need to execute their leaders in full public display. We need to put special operations into action searching for the entire leadership of terrorist cells and executing them where they stand. We need to fight this war as our enemies do, without regard for human rights, without fear of reprisal by superiors and by any means necessary.

Above all, we need the political leadership and citizens of America behind our military and we need it now.

The Ranter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember a phone conversation I had with E after he was in Iraq 4 months or so. He had just been blown up for the 1st time, I remember trying to comfort him from thousands of miles away.....I said to him "Honey I wish I were there with you" He got very angry and said "Mother I don't ever want to hear you say that again" I know he was trying to protect me and shield me from the Hell that was his life of the moment.

But---I swear to God on a stack of Bibles if I was not a 57 y/o woman I would get my butt to the nearest recruiting office and sign up. Everything you've said in yer rant is true and I only hope the American ppl can see through the media and the in-action of our leaders. As I have told you many times it is ramping up, on multi levels. Where is Teddy R. when you need him.

Get our men out of prison and back on the battlefield where they belong. Murder? you want MURDER, TORTURE, DESECRATION. Do not look to our troops. For our men it is a job for the mad dog killers who pose as human....It is a way of life. AND, they are proud and revel in it.

Dirty slime ball bastards.

Get me a gun...or a knife.....or how about a rusty box cutter....I swear to God I would go