Thursday, August 03, 2006

Change to come

Morning to all,

I wanted to conduct a bit of a morning briefing, SITREP on what my plans are, wow, I feel like I am back in the military myself. I have been giving thought to either totally redesigning this blog template to allow for the posting of news and media releases pertaining to the military or establishing a second blog specifically for that purpose. I have solved my dilemma by a second site, which I am in the process of putting together.

This not only solves my limited space without redesigning my entire blog template, but also affords quite a bit more space for other media items.

I will be commenting on items here and link to them from that site and we should have quite a bit of room. If this fails to work as I envision I can always go back to the redesign aspect.

I will update on this as soon as it is completed.

Ranter

No comments: