Thursday, August 03, 2006

The News site has been updated

The news site I am establishing, The Ranter’s News that Counts has a few images, videos and news releases please drop over and have a look see and drop me a line with suggestions or input. I have sent a few emails about asking for additional input.

There is an interesting article with images pertaining to the future of Iraq showing the true Iraqi future, the people. A video of the 2 Minute Camp Fallujah Report shows the Denver Bronco Cheerleaders putting on a show for the troops and a video of a ride along with Capt Barcotte on patrol in Fallujah. I also added another video of Marines securing a Ramadi hospital after receiving information that it housed insurgents.

As I have previously mentioned I will cross post any news release, video or images and refer to them from here when I am writing on a related reference point. The news site will only augment My Daily Rant not act as a replacement.

The Ranter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great, Ranter!! I really like the "news" site!