Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Ranter's News that Counts

The Ranter’s News that Counts is just about setup and I am sure we will discover a bug or bad link until it is completely up and running. Basically it will be an outlet for the latest news releases from CENTCOM and elsewhere. I am entertaining the thought of also opening it up to one or two active duty military who would like to comment or creates newsworthy items as well, we will see how that transpires.


The Ranter’s News that Counts is not my new blog, per se, but only the news outlet, there is really not enough room here to accomplish both tasks. When the idea struck me I looked into doing it here, not too well done, if I post the releases and updates the blog will become too overloaded, so I created the second one.

When you go to The Ranter’s News that Counts you will see a list of pages in the lower bar, selecting one, for example, News from CENTCOM, the information for them is displayed and the news items are listed under the navigation bar once more, it is dynamic in structure, for now the two are, 4 Suspects Captured and Terrorists and Weapons Captured.

I will update it for a week or so and we will see how it works out. Please feel free to give me input as this is an idea in progress.

Ranter

No comments: