Tuesday, October 10, 2006

According to North Korea... Well, They NEVER Lie!

The Ranter
The Views of The Ranter

According to North Korea, they are tired of the United States and threatened to test a nuclear weapon unless the United States began negotiations with them. Huh? Okay, let us look at this statement. It says either come to the table, open a dialog of talks with us or we will begin creating chain reactions and blowing up nuclear weapons on our soil. Oh, by the way, we hate you, America must die like the dogs that they are, would you like cream and sugar in your tea at the meeting Mr. Ambassador?

America decided and rightfully so, not to negotiate with idiots who make threats, therefore, they blow up what may or may not be a nuclear weapon. It also may or may not be a form of new device, but, an old dust covered nuclear weapon someone, perhaps the party chairman or maybe even the janitor tossed in the corner many years ago during his monthly dust the nukes cleaning day

That is just about what we are hearing from the media who are publishing information from the White House on this incident. North Korea did not have the technology to build one of their own so they brought out Mr. Old and Faithful Nuclear whatever, dusted it off, figured out how to blow the darn thing up and went out to do just that.

Oh COME ON! Honestly, I don’t care of this nuclear device is a left over from a 1960’s toga party, the fact remains they blew the damn thing up even after China asked them not to and we are going to stand back and what, wait for them to blow us to kingdom Come?

It never ceases to amaze me anymore. What is going to be next in the latest incident of global insanity? Perhaps Saddam will jump up in court, touch the judge on the shoulder, scream loudly, TAG, YOU ARE IT! Then he will hold hands with his defense consul while the two of them skip merrily through the countryside of Iraq doing good deeds for people. If you believe that one, I have a slightly used bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

1 comment:

Kilroy_60 said...

No editorial comment today, my friend, but I did want to let you know I stopped for a visit.

Had just a couple thoughts to share before I roll along. You post, not to relieve an over abundance of hot air, but because you have meaningful insights to offer. And, of course, friends that provide blogable material. :-)

About the photo of Billary, I wonder what the state of the world would be if he'd have gone to Canada to stay; and taken her with him, of course.

I am writing while Headline News plays in the next room...always a mistake. I think I'm going to switch over to The Cartoon Network before I go on. {Is that another name for C-Span?}

From the Office of Blatant Self Promotion...my one year blogiversary is coming up. I'm conducting a "Commentathon" to mark the occasion. If you have a few minutes to stop by, I'd appreciate your contribution.