Sunday, October 01, 2006

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth..

The Ranter
The Views of The Ranter

The other day someone sent me a link of this so-called witness in the bunker on 9/11 who is saying the attack never happened, holographs, missiles and misinformation to get us into a war. I read the tripe with disgust and sent this person’s DD214 information off to a few others to follow up. Either this idiot is a phony, it has happened before and Blackfive caught that one, or he was there and now wants his fifteen minutes of fame. In either case, the individuals I sent the information too will find out.

The fact that some people feel this was a conspiracy is nothing uncommon in our society; it has been going on forever. When President Lincoln was assassinated, the conspiracy theorists were coming out of the woodwork and to this day, this is still being discussed. The JFK assassination was another, it matters not the amount of scientific or forensic evidence saying otherwise, it was a conspiracy, just ask someone.

Let us not forget the amount of Elvis sightings that goes on to this day. I knew one of the techs who assisted in the autopsy of the King and know for a fact that Elvis has left the building.

It is funny and yet not so funny that there is always a secret government organization involved, a consortium of bankers, world leaders, matters not whom, it was secret and they did it.

I am sure that by now you have already figured out that I do not buy into these thoughts, nope, I am a realists and even have a bit of intelligence left in my old brains, enough to know that the Templar’s did not bring their gold to our shores for Franklin and company to hide. I am sure they did find something that led to their demise from the King of France, they did have those eight years they were digging tunnels under Solomon’s tomb that have now been discovered, so they no doubt had the gold. However, on that Friday the 13th when the King of France ordered them all arrested and killed that quickly became lost to history.

As you see, I am history a buff; I do not buy into the conspiracies, only true history. I love it, live it, read it, and watch it. I love history and unsolved riddles. I guess it is that cop blood still surging through my veins.

Ask anyone in New York what really happened on 9/11, as they live with the memories and the loss of their loved ones. That is the sad part, insulting the memories of their loss and the tragic events that unfolded the day America was attacked.

Al Qaeda has now released video footage of Mohamed Atta and company taken before the attack with the thought of releasing it after it was accomplished. This bastard is smiling and I wish that he had died at the hands of a special operations team then as he did. We could have made him a martyr and dammed if it would not have felt better for most Americans and the special ops team involved.

No comments: