Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Move over Wild Bill...

The Ranter
The Views of The Ranter

I confess that I am joining Wild Bill today in his “tossing the cookies bucket” over the latest incident with Former pervert and chaser of young boys Republican Rep. Mark Foley.

Granted, this guy has actively sought treatment, but did anyone say it was over his penchant for young boys, nope for alcoholism. Perhaps they are going to toss in a few, “It is against the law and every moral fiber of America to chase young boys” classes, but I am sure we will never really know.

Why is that you may ask class? Well, because it seems everyone knew that Foley was a pervert with a penchant for young boys and no one did anything. Sort of a don’t make waves type of defense on their part. Damn this disgusts me to no end, move over Will Bill, here I come!

Congress is now engaged in so many ”he said, she said” that it is difficult to tell the players without a scorecard, but one fact remains. Anyone who knew about this pervert and did nothing, but hoped it would go away needs to resign immediately. Move over again Wild Bill, I gotta join you!

2 comments:

Wild Bill said...

I have re-assessed the situation and now thank this is all a diversion, Ranter.. And its REALLY pissin me off, cause its workin !!

I know its bad what Foley did, but this Country is under attack from terrorists and we aint got our eye on the ball ..

I caught a coupla thangs today that DID catch my eye.. You remember what I told you and Kilroy about the Troops bein in the way of the Caliphate in Iraq ?? Well, Glen Beck kinda gave that idea a glancin blow today on his radio program, and so did another blog I saw.. Also, I saw somethinthat made the hair on the back of my neck stand on-end.. The release of the video of Atta and the other 9/11 hijacker the other day ?? A report said that the guy that has been goin around tellin of his interviews with Osama, now says that Osama said that he was gonna release that video to signal his next BIG ATTACK !!

We may soon have a lot more on our mind than Foley chasin "sweet meat" !!

The Old Ranter said...

There is something in the works, that scares the hell out of me. We can't stop them all that is for dern sure.

Somebody needs to wack Osama, but I read they made a deal for zarqawi cuz he was too big for his brithces. Who knows.
Ranter