Sunday, October 15, 2006

People have lost their minds!

The Ranter
The Views of The Ranter

I am so disgusted with the bovine excrement presently being tossed around the web saying the government worked in conjunction with Osama in knowingly and purposefully creating the 9/11 WTC attack enabling us to enter a war. This has gone far past the nonsense level and has moved into the totally crap level and it is driving me out of my mind.

Netscape offers their users the opportunity and ability to input their own news stories; the latest idiot level crap has this listed under a breaking news headline and totally insults my intelligence. The hilarious aspect to this total piece of pure fantasy, conspiracy induced nonsense is the so-called breaking news is linked to a message board, not a valid news story which has been confirmed by two separate and unrelated sources! My God, give me a break; can the level of some people’s stupidity sink any lower?

Hollywood is on their little bandwagon of government run fantasy and that kind of stupidity is expected, after all, they have nothing else to do except try to find the fountain of youth and stab each other in the back.

Actor Charlie Sheen crossed the level of sanity long ago in his quest to fry his brain and romp in the sack with as many prostitutes as humanly possible. Then an awakening transpired within him, he cleaned up his act. He even married the beautiful Denise Richards, had children, and began a successful television show. At that point, it became somewhat fuzzy to me one evening when I saw a blurb of him standing before the microphone at some form of Hollywood’s beautiful people awards.

You know the ones I am speaking of; they all pat one another on the back, saying how great they are, then run out to some club and tell others how they hate that person. Charlie was spewing forth his conspiracy theories of how the WTC was imploded by the government in an effort to enter a war.

I listened to him and felt either he was in a Vicodin; Oxycontin induced narcotic fantasy or had simply lost his mind from all of the junk he had ingested over the years before he cleaned up. Then I read of Denise Richards kicking his butt out and filing for divorce. Yep, it finally caught up with him; he is a tomato now, all gone. Therefore, we know he is not aware of what he is saying so we can rule him out of the picture.

I am so tired of this nonsense and in my opinion, the only thing all of this accomplishes is insulting those who lost their lives from a terrorist attack upon our nation, nothing more.

2 comments:

Wild Bill said...

I was listenin to Coast-To-Coast AM on the radio the other nite (dont ask) and George Noory actually laughed in the ear of a caller that was spoutin that line of B.S. to him.. When he or Art Bell start laughin at people, then you ABSOFUGGINLUTELY know it is a line that somebody is feedin em !!

I just wonder if these people pushin that conspiricy theory know that even George and Art are laughin at em ??

Just goes to show that some of the best fun and entertainment are STILL FREE !!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Old Ranter said...

I love that show,
Yep, that is a good sign bud.

I hate these conspracy nuts, they are always in the wings waiting.
Ranter