Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm too sexy for myself...Gee, I'm good looking

The Ranter
The Views of The Ranter

It is apparent that when you are a Hollywood or music celebrity you cannot only get away with just about anything, but you can say whatever you wish too. As far as getting away with something, well, that is not entirely true.

The police agencies of Southern California do so love to arrest the Hollywood elite. Mel Gibson’s fall from grace, his alcohol induced antics and verbal assaults upon everyone of Jewish faith have been well documented within the print media and even further on television. No doubt by a lot of the media tell all snobs who make their living telling all of the dirt on celebrities, hiding in bushes to eavesdrop and tearing through their trash at night to find something of interest.

Oh, look John! I found a used Kleenex of Michael Douglas’s in his trash, I’ll bet his DNA is on this and maybe we can find some dirt on him if we do a DNA test of every human being in the country, maybe find a child he fathered. Too costly, okay, I’ll keep looking through last night’s puppy delight dinner.” “Hey John, what if we were to DNA test every dog to see, oh, never mind.”

Suffice to say I do not have much respect for the dirt dealers or the so-called paparazzi who stick their cameras in unsuspecting celebrities faces then sue when their hand is pushed out of the way. Even sexy Cameron Diaz used her Charlie’s Angels Kung Foomenship on one paparazzi, knocking the beejeebees out of him for doing just that. It should be noted that Justin Timberlake stood by his girl’s side while she did it; actually, it looked like he was hiding behind her and not at her side. Oh well, you get the picture.

In addition, I have less for a lot of the Hollywood, I am too sexy for my own good and gosh, I love myself self-serving celebrities. It is ashamed that the idiotic and certifiable portion of that crowd makes it hard on the ones who are genuine and give back to the community.

Here is a case in point. Elton John, or do I refer to him as Sir Elton John, well I am not a British subject and he has proclaimed he is gay long before it was not only common, but a cool thing to do. That being the case, would that make him Dame Elton John? I guess that would depend on whether he is a female .or male, hmmm. We will just stick with Elton John. I have to wonder how many of the Hollywood gay crowd closet heterosexuals only proclaimed their gay side to the public to attract media attention. Now that would be a switch.

In any case, Sir, Dame or Lady Elton John has slammed organized religion because of their stand against the gay community. Australia’s Herald Sun has quoted Elton as saying, “RELIGION fuels anti-gay discrimination and other forms of bias, says pop singer Elton John”

Elton John went on to say, “"Religion promotes the hatred and spite against gays," "But there are so many people I know who are gay and love their religion. From my point of view, I would ban religion completely. "Organised religion doesn't seem to work. It turns people into really hateful lemmings." Religious leaders had also failed to do stop tension and conflict around the world, he said.”

Organized religion does tend to take heat from time to time, after all, they tend to take stances many of the Hollywood and Music celebrities disagree with. You know what I am speaking of, little things such as, not coveting thy neighbor’s wife or in some rare cases, murdering your wife. Of course, the one thing the celebrity industry has taught us is that money and fame can buy a verdict. If there were a law pertaining to not coveting thy neighbor’s babe or wifey poo, that had to be followed and not a religious dogma most of the beautiful people would now be serving time in the coveting portion of Sing-Sing.

It must be nice for those living within the celebrity, I love myself, I can’t wait to look in the mirror because I get better looking each day industry to have to abide by their own set of laws instead of those the rest of us poor slobs must follow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jebus...if I hear one more word about Brittany Spears.....*&^%$#@!

Anonymous said...

Not meant to be critical of yer post, which was excellent, BTW.

But if I hear one more word about Paris Hilton....*&^%$#@!

The Old Ranter said...

Thank you Mamabear,
I am the same. Both may be good people, I don't know. But they know how to run the media.

Of course one is in the news with her divorce, the other is in the news, wel,, for what party she attended. Her only claim to fame was being one half of a TV series that turned out to be scripted.
Ranter