Monday, November 20, 2006

Murtha Redux

The Ranter
The Views of The Ranter

After reading the article about Murtha’s failed bid to take control as house majority leader I feel better, much better. Murtha in an area of responsibility as important as that post can only spell additional trouble for the men and women he once served with and has since branded as murders, the United States Marines.

It was quite refreshing to read that he had taken on something that he could not win. Quite refreshing indeed. Since I have made statements against this idiot I have managed to get on a few mailing lists and web links that constantly invade my mail box with information, quotes and comments supposedly from the mouth of Murtha. While I do not doubt the validity to any of these, I somehow cannot understand how he can say so much everyday of his life. Therefore, I simply ignore the links, filtering them off to the bit bucket in the sky without ever seeing them.

We all know that Murtha has cast his brothers and sisters out to dry and there is nothing more that can be done about that one. However, it is nice, really nice to see that he failed to win the position he was seeking. That would have given this turncoat too much power to begin with and that as we all know is not a good thing.

No comments: