Saturday, November 18, 2006

More on illegal immigration

The Ranter
The Views of The Ranter

I have often spoken out against illegal immigration and my voting record stands on this as well. I am against it, pure and simple. We have starving masses sleeping in the streets, seeking shelter from the cold, families vainly attempting to feed a family on Thanksgiving or on any other day of the year and little or no health care. Yet, in the typical American ever ready to feed and shelter the world and fight for their freedom, even if they do not wish it, we ignore the majority of them and take very good care of those emigrating from Mexico.

I am one of the last people not willing to fight for the motto of, Free the Oppressed. However, this is what is important, only and I restate that last word only if they are seeking to be freed and presently held captive under the eyes of a dictator bent on consuming more power and more than capable of murdering and starving his or her people. Present me with that scenario and even now that I am fifty nine and have been rode heavy I am still willing to pick up a rifle, don a helmet and join these people and aid them in any way I can to help them free themselves.

As most of my brethren can attest to, at least that is what we like to think of in our hearts. We all feel that way and the truth to the matter is we are now limited to supporting our brothers and sisters through prayers, our thoughts and verbal statements, but the spark is still there with an eternal flame forever glowing brightly within our souls.

I have grown weary reading of the so-called plight of Mexico while the truth to this matter of immigration has been stretched so far out of proportion that it is sad. The informative web site, VDARE.com has written an excellent piece on the very subject of immigration that not only echoes my own thoughts, but also backs up their words with the proper ammunition needed to put it in the forefront of our thoughts.

I want to thank Papa Ray for sending this peace to me, between Wild Bill and Papa Ray they keep the sparks flowing in my brain and the facts presented to us all as they should be.

We are now faced with a different Congress and Senate built on the Democratic standards of the bleeding hearts of the world. The only thing those of us against certain factors and propositions such as the issue of illegal immigration has going for us is the fact a lot of these new representatives were elected along with stiffer laws against immigration, as was reflected in Arizona.

We can only take the wait and see stance, either that or replace them again in the next election.

No comments: